Men who are introverts (any anybody else)! I've got questions. Let discuss?

How would you describe your dating process?

I'm dating an introvert right now and it's a COMPLETELY different experience. I've never texted so much in my life! LOL

We talk all the time and we've been on 4 dates but the last 3 dates have been "couch dates" (We didn't actually go anywhere). I'm sort of a homebody myself so I'm fine with. I just like being with him. He makes me conformable and he says my eyes makes him comfortable, too.

Do you fine it difficult to keep asking a girl out if you know you don't want to be around people?

Would you be put off if a women starts inviting you to her place after the 4th date because she knows you don't want to go places?

Do you enjoy a women who is straight forward (asking you out more)?

What are some places that you WILL go to and be comfortable?

Are you only touchy on a women if you really like her (when we are together he can't keep his hands off me)?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• How would you describe your dating process? > Awkward and uncomfortable. Meeting new people is hard enough without the sheer quantity of people you have to open up to just to get a date.

I'm dating an introvert right now and it's a COMPLETELY different experience. I've never texted so much in my life! LOL > Texts are the best.

We talk all the time and we've been on 4 dates but the last 3 dates have been "couch dates" (We didn't actually go anywhere). I'm sort of a homebody myself so I'm fine with. I just like being with him. He makes me conformable and he says my eyes makes him comfortable, too. > I like going out, I try to save the couch stuff for later on. I think it’s important to have shared new experiences together, not just talk about your separate lives.

Do you fine it difficult to keep asking a girl out if you know you don't want to be around people? > Keep asking? I ask once. If she says no, that’s usually it.

Would you be put off if a women starts inviting you to her place after the 4th date because she knows you don't want to go places? > Not at all, but then I am not as reluctant to go out from time to time.

Do you enjoy a women who is straight forward (asking you out more)? > It’s a fine line. If she comes on too strong, I’ll be suspicious or intimidated, but if she isn’t overt enough I won’t realize what she’s after.

What are some places that you WILL go to and be comfortable? > I’ll go pretty much anywhere, though I’m not a far of noisy clubs and bars just because it’s hard to have a spoken conversation in them.

Are you only touchy on a women if you really like her (when we are together he can't keep his hands off me)? > Yes, I keep my hands to myself. When other people touch me it gives me chills and not all are of the good variety. Once the relationship has advanced to the stage where you can touch, I am extremely affectionate.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't be โ€œput offโ€ by going to places with someone cos the outside just whiteout to whitenoise but depending on time of the year sometimes i can scientifically be classified as a plant so staying in bed under a blanket is cool , which is what I'm doing right now.
    http://i.imgur.com/cAFT97U.jpg

The way i see it you don't have to be constantly be debating the problems of the ๐ŸŒŽ.

Can always just sit together and do stuff. So nah I'm cool with being invited given there's food. ๐Ÿ˜€

Straightforward people are the best so yah.

Comfortable with going... Hmmmm...
    A trail , a park , a quiet coffeeshop or a bar at night i guess. Karting and bowling and hanggliding , the usual fun stuff applies.

Also... yeeeeah not sure where the border lies so hands off till I'm sure

• "How would you describe your dating process?"

Nonexistent

"Do you fine it difficult to keep asking a girl out if you know you don't want to be around people?"

Unlikely

"Would you be put off if a women starts inviting you to her place after the 4th date because she knows you don't want to go places?"

No

"Do you enjoy a women who is straight forward (asking you out more)?"

Sure

"What are some places that you WILL go to and be comfortable?"

A lot of places. I'm not too picky.

"Are you only touchy on a women if you really like her (when we are together he can't keep his hands off me)? "

No

• But would you consider yourself and introvert?

And you would touch and feel on ANY women?

• Now I see why you're dating process is "Nonexistent".

• Hahaha, funny. Let's not jump to conclusions because you don't like some of my answers.

• I definitely don't have a problem going out so that wouldn't be the problem. After the 4th date I'd appreciate and expect the girl to invite me wherever. If it was her place I'd take it as a great sign of progress. Her being upfront would be a major plus. As for as touching and physical intimacy, I only do that when I'm sure where things stand. If the girl was being touchy I wouldn't mind it as long as I liked her. In fact, I'd take it as a sign I could do the same without having to worry about it being unwanted.

• I'm somewhat of an introvert. Although I am an introverted person I have absolutely no problems being social and talking to people. When I'm introduced to a girls family or group of friends, she better not leave me alone on the first visit, although I have no problem being around people, I need to know who is cool and who to stay away from and her being there makes me comfortable. Once I'm comfortable then I can venture on my own. I'd go to a bar or lounge instead of a club. I'm not a fan of the club scene. Straight forward women is a plus for me. I can't text the way some people do, I rather talk in person. I don't know if this sheds some light but this is how I am. I guess some introverts are more extreme than I am

• I'm an introverted loner without any friends. how's my dating life, you ask? it doesn't exist.

• We surely do find it difficult to ask her out. Will be glad if she ask me out and will follow her trail. If going outside we do not have problem with outside. Problem is with being in public in crowd where people we know us can come in front. If we are somewhere outside the town a tourist spot and I take her with me. No problem just prefer avoiding eyes looking at us as couple. Yeah we prefer keeping hands off of women's, WHAT IF SHE SUITS A SEXUAL ASSAULT CASE ON US!..

What Girls Said 0