What do you think about women who are the other woman in the relationship?

What is your opinion on women who are the other woman in a relationship? I mean this from all perspectives, not just as the wife or the girlfriend. Also, not all 'other women,' know there is a wife/girlfriend/fiancée. I personally think people are quick to jump and assume that woman are homewreckers in this situation.

What do you think she is thinking? What kind of person do you think she is? Do you label her a whore or a slut? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely zero compassion or sympathy for a female who willingly chooses to encourage and participate in a man’s sleazy disloyalty. I think that these females have messed up moral compasses and it will haunt them sooner or later. These women are self-absorbed, self-centered, inconsiderate, tactless, sleazy, and they deserve nothing greater than a cheater. They don’t deserve the man who would be loyal and put his woman’s feelings over his own gratification. Their children may genuinely be disgusted that this is the type of woman who brought them into this world. It’s never a good feeling when your child stops seeing you as ‘Wonder Woman’ but now they have a reason to actually view you negatively? : /

Consciously choosing to be a willing participant in hurting someone is wrong. It doesn’t’ matter what delusions you try to feed your conscious: there’s nothing right, moral, or fair about being a catalyst for someone’s heartbreak.

• What about a woman who doesn't know? A woman who is being lied to and manipulated?

• That’s a different situation and in that case, I feel sorry for her because she was not given the opportunity to make an informed decision. However, if she continues to fool around with the jerk who put her in a messed up situation without her willingness, then she’s an idiot and the answer above applies to her as well.

I have way too much respect and pride to embrace a situation like that. I have too much respect for unity among women, for other women’s journeys and struggles, and for myself and the home training my parents worked hard to instill to demote the type of woman I am and be a ‘heartbreak-catalyst’. I’m also way to prideful to be the “side b*tch”: I refuse. Lol There’s no way in hell that I’m gonna be f*cking another woman’s leftovers or letting a guy benefit from my attributes and strengths while some other girl gets the title. I didn’t bust my a** remaining a damn good human being and becoming a wonderful woman so that I could be option #2

• Not only that but I would NEVER take a guy seriously if he’s disloyal, cheating, unfaithful, and a liar! HELL NO! WTF is that! Lol! I don’t think so. Only top-notch, high quality men with solid value systems get my time. <3

What Guys Said 2

• sp.yimg.com/.../th
    I pity those fools.

• Does she know the man is married or otherwise committed? If so, she is a home wrecker, a whore and all those other things you listed. That is not to excuse the man who is cheating but she is absolutely as guilty as he is in that scenario. I don't care what she is thinking. She is a bad person for doing it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think she's pathetic. Either because she too stupid and doesn't know he's taken, she thinks he's actually going to leave his wife, or she just doesn't care that she's ruining a marriage.

• depends on if she knows he's in a relationship. if she knows i think she is a horrible disgusting homewrecker. if she doesn't know then its not her fault and its not fair to attack her for it. a lot of people do attack the other woman when she doesn't know and its ridiculous.

• If she doesn't know then I see her as a played fool if she does know then a sad person