My boyfriend found my old sext tape from two years ago. Now he says he doesn't know if he can trust me about not having feeling for that guy?

It was just a fuck buddy nothing more!! We have all done it but now he is comparing our relationship to that! I don't feel like my integrity should be questioned when he is the one that decided to watch the video.

Most Helpful Guy

• We all know someone has been there before but to see it is a bit emasculating to see it, especially if she's doing a lot more moving & moaning. That's the part that comes into play about him comparing that aspect.
    He wanted to watch it (I'm pretty sure I wouldn't) so it's on him not you.
    What can you say? I'm sure you explained to him he was just a FB & possibly add you hadn't had sex in 2 weeks. (Little white lies) You did the smart thing in keeping the video, nobody else ever saw it but bf.
    Your bf & you make love that was just pent up sexual frustration. Say You & I have done that many times, it's harder to replay in your head.
    It's hard to unring a bell.

What Guys Said 5

• Sticky situation.
    You did nothing wrong here.
    But at the same time, it's got to be pretty fucking difficult to get over seeing your girl having sex with someone else, even if it was in the past. He's also probably pissed that you even still have the video to begin with.

• Perhaps she just forgot about, it is 2 years old after all. But yeah I can understand her boyfriend being upset for that reason, although that would be the only legitimate reason.

• You didn't do anything wrong. Your thing with that guy in the tape was not a relationship, and it was WAY before you even met your current boyfriend. You didn't make him watch the video, he chose to. You have nothing to feel ashamed of, he's just being a brat about it.

• just tell him to lose his insecurity, or he will run the risk of losing you- very simple

• Don't judge him. His reaction is completely natural. Heck, the woman I'm with is still a virgin, but I felt a bit uncomfortable just listening to her recount the story of a guy she almost slept with (got no further than buying condoms in preparation before she learned something he'd hidden about himself which turned her off).

When we're in a relationship with someone, we don't necessarily want the details of their past exploits. I certainly wouldn't want to see a video of her having sex with another guy, any more than I imagine you'd want to see a video of your man screwing an old girlfriend.

• (full disclosure, I'm still a virgin too - hate that particular double standard)

• Smelly Pirate Hooker

What Girls Said 1

• The best reason I know for not making one.