Women, do you like men who are direct with you, or , would it intimidate you?

By this, I mean men who cut to the chase and say what they want from you. Whether it be during flirting, or when they are with you

Most Helpful Girl

• I love directness. It's only intimidating in certain situations, but as a rule I love it and wish guys were more direct.

As a matter of fact, I can think of several instances in which I lost interest in a guy I previously liked because he wasn't being direct enough (and I became frustrated), and gained interest in a guy I wasn't previously interested in because he was.

• Even when I was young, starting out with girls I have always been direct. I think they like it for it shows the man is confident, and sure of himself as well as knowing where they stand with him. No woman likes uncertainty

• And let me assure you, a secure woman is a happy woman that will make you happier haha an insecure woman will take you down with her.

• Yes, when a woman feels a freedom in a relationship through being made to feel secure she completes you in so many ways

What Girls Said 9

• Be aware of the fact that not every girl is prepared to be direct too. So you'll be the open book and she'll get to do what she wants with it. I guess you'll have to trust her to direct first, it's not a case of being 'intimidated'. And if they are, then you know it's not a good match, right?

• When you are with a woman you need to have a connection in regards to sensing how she feel. The benefit of being direct is you can communicate to her, and ask if she is ok, or what is up with her. If she is responsive you grow together, if not you grow apart, and eventually break up

• Why would directness be intimidating? The truth I shall set you free:)

Anyhow I hate akbiguity. Drives me nuts. Its like my kryptonite... So bring it:-)

• Some women seem intimadted by it, whereas other women like being told what their man wants

• Oh no that's so hot :)

• that is what i mean

• i prefer a direct person because i'm not the kind who finds out easily that someone is interested in me

• I highly prefer the direct approach.

• That's the best! I don't have time for games...

• I have always been like that for I always think life is short and there is no time for games

• Direct is good.

• Flirtatious direct.

• I was always partial to the direct approach.

• Direct is fine with me

What Guys Said 1

• Being direct and blunt labels me as an asshole.

• Being direct and being blunt to the point of rudeness are two different things. That may be the fine line you're crossing.