Do guys find smart/intelligent girls attractive?

I feel like guys like the type of ditzy girls who talk in those high voices and are easy overall.
My opinion? A smart girl who could take down anyone in an argument is attractive as hell.
In the end, smart girl knows that a college degree will get her farther than a man who wants an easy lay!

• Smart girls!
    100% (12)100% (12)100% (24)Vote
  • Dumb girls!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it annoying when girls play dumb.

It's possible it annoys me because they are obviously going for some dumber guy than me, since girls do not play dumb when they're interested in me.

Do I find smart/intelligent girls attractive?

It's more generally accurate to say I find smart/intelligent girls compatible and easier to talk to. I tend to do worse with dumb girls. They don't understand my jokes.

It's only an actual attraction booster as opposed to a compatibility and odds-of-success booster if her intelligence ends up being tied in with her sex drive, which can happen but is certainly not guaranteed.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• aarongansky.com/.../reading.jpg
    ^ This, right here, is sexy to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Intelligence is always a turn on, with attractiveness and other factors being equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • But you have to distinguish the difference between smart guys and normals too. I mean an average guy, genetically programmed to hold the strings would not like girls making him feel weak or stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional intelligence, yes. Academic skill or talen, not so important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love smart girls im a smart guy im 14 and im already out of high school (i didn't drop out) im just smart

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her looks ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have a high voice and I'm pretty intelligent. .-.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I mean those girls do it on purpose.
      It varies.
      There's a difference I can't explain in it.
      They just sound plain annoying because they do it on purpose.

• How do you know they do it on purpose? ://
      *shrugs* I understand what you mean, though

• Stupid girls are annoying B/c they're like airheads and can't even keep up with you in conversations

0|0
    0|0