Ladies what do you think of the typical "loner type guy" ? Would you date someone like that or avoid them like the plague?

I do have friends but they are all over the country and where I live I only have 2 or 3 close friends and we don't hang out that often so most often I go about my days alone. I was wondering what women think of this in general. I mean I was certainly more lonely than independent before but now if I want to do something I just go do it I don't even care that i'm alone. I'll go to the movies, the gym, swimming pool, shopping, to the restaurant and all by myself i'm actually kind of proud to not feel like I need someone with me. So ladies would you date someone like that or someone like me or am I screwed? Be honest please, tips are welcomed ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be cool with dating someone like that, in fact in some ways it might even be better as I'm pretty introverted so I can find massive frienship groups quite intimidting

What Girls Said 5

• Yes definitely, my ex was obsessed with his friends, to the point we neverrr had alone time. I swear i started thinking he was gay from his intense bromances with these dudes. I would much rather date a loner type.

• Someone like you described - seems cool.
    Independent and self assured. Sure, who wouldn't go for a person like that?
    =)

• I would actually like that. I'm a senior and I've always been kind of a wallflower. Being an introvert, I would say that solitude isn't a bad thing. Neither should you consider it :)

• I feel identifed, I'm just like you

• I'm going to be honest.
    It's really all differently opinionated.
    A real girl you want doesn't care about your social standing and will date you varying on your personality traits and if it matches her personal interests.
    **TIP**
    Every girl likes a guy that cares for her and only her, so if you end up in a relationship, my advice to you is to show how much you care for her as much as necessary.

What Guys Said 0