Have you ever gone on a Tinder date?

What did you do? Was it just a dtf situation? a potential relationship? just chillin? Drug deal? Robbery?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and dtf

• This could be MHO...

• If you can get a girl to show her tits for mho more power to you lmao

• So no tits? Damn... Ill give it to you anyway..

What Girls Said 4

• We had a mutual friend that was having a party I needed a ride and he needed directions. :P It was cool, we would just hang out for while since I was new too the state. We'd have sleep overs too, we started dating a month or two into knowing each other. We've been together for amost a year. I guess tinder works, occasionally lol

• More like for romance not sure u can find a bf on tinder

• I wouldn't say it can't happen though.

• No but my friends have to meet potential romantic interests

• Tinder is such a joke lol

• It is... and it isn't. lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. That's probably the worst dating app there is if you're looking for anything beyond sexual release on a photogenic barbie.

As soon as I realized I was rejecting countless perfectly decent girls based on a picture without getting a feel for them, I deleted the app. It's just not fair and humans aren't equipped to see beyond the BS.

• You gotta think outside the box man!

• I am too old for Tinder. If I was the right age I don't think I would go on a Tinder date especially after knowing about that girl that died when she went on a Tinder date.

• So wait... you are afraid a girl might kill you... or you might kill her?

• Tinder. Learned a new location to meet potential gf's. Thanks bro.

• I've never downloaded the app... am I weird?

• I dont think you're weird if you do... I dont think you're weird if you dont.