I like a player and two nice guys like me?

I really like this guy who's a massive player but he's literally the male vale version of me, except I'm not a player. We like the same stuff, get on really well and he's a great friend. Then there are these other 2 guys who are so sweet and kind. The bipolar of players. They're so lovely but I have very little in common with them and they seem really boring personality wise. They're not to coolest or the best looking but I dont care for looks to be honest. Am I beening harsh? Advice please

Most Helpful Guy

• Successful players are successful because they are ATTRACTIVE - even if they aren't especially PHYSICALLY attractive, they have confidence and swagger and use what they've got, and women fall for it and let themselves get used by players, often being in denial or deceiving themselves into believing that he really LIKES her or that she can CHANGE him. LOL.

The thing is: you are 18, and you aren't going to listen to what anyone else has to say, so you might as well get with the guy and learn the lesson for yourself. Then you can be mad at him and think "all guys suck" when you know the truth is that you knew what he was in the first place and chose to be with him anyway. You'll get used and dumped (or just forgotten), and you'll cry, but at least you'll learn, and perhaps you'll realize that those "boring" guys actually have something you value: loyalty and respect, and that "exciting" and "dangerous" guys will almost always hurt you or use you, because that's what makes them "dangerous" in the first place.

Most girls have to learn this the hard way.

What Guys Said 6

• Tbh unless you really know these other guys well you have no idea what they might really be like. I'm a quiet guy in public but I'm an introvert. As an introvert I tend not to really like attention in a large group setting. However one on one I enjoy interesting conversation and people would not guess that vomiting actually this goofy find loving guy. Also I can dance and have these hidden talents. My point is that is sound like your judging them based on how they act when just getting to know you. If you don't let yourself give them a chance you could miss out on a wonderful person. If you do go out on a date or two with them and they turn out to be boring then that's fine. I feel like you shouldn't judge people based on what your assuming about them. Also you may get along with the players but you might find that when you get to know how there's not as much there as you thought. Give everyone a chance. But of course if you find someone not attractive at all that's normal just be fair to yourself.

• This is boring."I'm going to make a bad choice on purpose, omg?"

• Oh just fuck the player

• The story of modern day dating... Just do what we all know you will and what many if not all girls have done before you. But I better not see you asking," Why did he play me? Guys are jerks! Wah wah!"

• this is how most girls stories start, you will pick the player, you will get pregnant, he will be gone! Welcome to single mom life

• Date the player so he can use you as a warm carcass to fuck and pleasure himself. Then he can discard you like a used napkin.

What Girls Said 1

• You already know who you're going to pick. Why are you asking?