Has he lost interest or am I over analyzing?

This guy I've been seeing for over a month I haven't seen in a week and a half. Normally we saw each other 2-3 times a week but part of the reason I haven't seen him in the last couple of days is because I went away to another city for the weekend and on that Sunday he said to text him when I get back in town. I got back in town too late so we decided to hang out another day. The following day he called me and by then I had caugh strep throat. So we obv didint make plans to hang out. He called me the following day again. im just worried is it weird that he does not want to see me while I above a throat infection. It's still early in the relationship, so I believe I can't expect him to ditch all his life for someone he just met but I'm a little sad that we could not find time to see each other despite all these things happening in the past week. Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on getting well first. He hasn't lost interest at all because he has been trying to contact you. the timing is just a bit off - thats all. and it happens. Keep trying to make plans. as long as you both make an effort to make plans and stick to them, all will be well :)

What Guys Said 1

• You might have to be the aggressor to get things started up again

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't worry if he's still calling you. And maybe he just thinks you don't want to see him because you're sick. Would you look at my most recent question please? Thanks!

• No just the opposite. He keeps trying to arrange times when he can meet you. he's not loosing interest at all.