What is the easiest way to stop seeing a guy?

So I was seeing this guy, and lately I've been getting the impression that he's just using me for sex. He loves affection and attention, but he never gives it back. He only touches me when it comes to sex, which by the way, when we have sex I feel like I'm not even there. It doesn't feel like a two way thing. We've been seeing each other for three months now.

Now all the sudden he refuses to kiss me. I practically have to beg him for it.

To me that means he is only interested in sex, and that he must think I'm a ho.

So can I just ignore him when he calls me? I don't want to embarrass myself by telling him how I feel because he knows exactly what he's doing and if he's smart he'll know why I'm blowing him off, right?

So guys, when girls start ignoring you, do you care or not?

Thank you all for the awesome feedback. I just wanted to mention that we don't only meet up for sex. He doesn't exactly "hit it and quit it". We do go out on dates and its fun. Everything was going favorably till he decided he didn't want to kiss me anymore. Anyway, I know you guys are right and I should talk to him. Worst case scenario is that he'll laugh in my face and I can move on that much sooner. I just feel so afraid to talk to him and I know I shouldn't.
I found out he's seeing someone else. Case closed. Dissed right before Valentine's Day. AWESOME!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are embarrassing yourself by not speaking your mind and trying to disappear without confrontation.

What Guys Said 49

• I would say he is trying to distance himself from the relationship. So much so he sounds like he is only in it for sex.

Personally I would say to him we need to talk, if he asks why say you'll tell him when you talk hopefully he goes ok.

Then arrange for when you would see him next. And say I feel like 💩 and you only want me for sex I mean I have to beg for you to kiss me. I deserve better than this I deserve a guy who will love me and not just want sex.

Unless he humbles and sounds genuine you end it there. Why waste your loving heart on a heartless S. O. B. when there are guys who would give you the time, effort, love, etc.

Hope this helps!!!

• The easiest way is the most direct way. You deserve some great orgasms... is he giving them to you? Is the sex all about him? If so dump him. Tell him, this is not working and move on! What do you think?

• I got one orgasm from him. After that My needs seem to matter less to him.

• Stop all means of communication that's where you got start
    when he see's your no longer there for him he will get message

• By no longer seeing him. Don't return calls, texts, or emails. It's that simple. If you are in an "official" relationship, then you need to tell him you're over, but it sounds like it's just a casual thing.

• I agree. I mean, he was affectionate in the beginning, but for him to get lazy all the sudden makes me feel inadequate and the whole "refusing to kiss" thing really set a red flag for me.

• Start talking about the size of another man's penis and then tell him that his is too small.

• That needs to happen to that douche... lol

• Sadly he is massively endowed so I don't think that would work lol

• That's easy. Ask him how much he knows about your heart.

Then, ask him when he plans to propose and how many kids he wants. Tell him you want twelve, and you want to spend the rest of your life with him.

He'll be out of your life in a hurry.

Unfortunately many men today believe that sex is the goal. I tell you, it is not. Getting to know your woman, to love her, for months and years without sex, and building a true heart foundation is the goal. Sex is a byproduct of a loving relationship built on empathy and true understanding.

Devotion is a task and difficult, but it is necessary.

I'd say this man has between 0 and 1 devotion for you, on a scale of one to ten.

And you're giving it to him! Any man who will want to sleep with you before committing his life to you is, in fact, using you for sex. What does he care? He says words, maybe buys you things, but the commitment isn't there.

Stop giving him sex, and like a starved dog, he'll stop coming around.

• Talk to him. He is not doing the right thing. Tell hi barely that you think that he is just interested in sex and doesn't care about you. That way give him a chance to explain himself. Then decide what to do. Once you talked to him, then don't be embarrassed and tell him what you want. If he uses you, then there is no place to be embarrassed to ignore him.
    And Yes, we do care. If i am a good and true man and a woman wants to ignore me, i will also lose interest. If you ignore him and he still pushes, that means he is no one but a thug.

• 1) any of the assholes below that said like @jacquesvol. Don't become a cheating POS. other then someone that abuses a person, there is nothing worse then that in a relationship. Break up with the person before going to the next person. Don't become a complete piece of shit, you will hate yourself.

2) break up with him and tell him the exact reason. It is very frustrating when women do the "he knows what he is doing" or the "he should know what I want". I will tell him 99.999999% we do not know as we are not mind readers. If something is missing in the relationship it is your responsibility to ask for it. If he does not give it to you after that, that is on him.

• I’m so sorry you feel this way. And I understand you want out. But the way you tell the story it’s like you don’t really want out.

I know you find it embarrassing but try talking to him. I don’t mean subtle hints but a real conversation.

The problem between both sexes that we do not understand each other. Right now you have no idea why he is doing this. And I’ll bet he doesn’t know that he makes you feel like that. Would you like to find out two years from now that he had intimacy or trust issues and you were almost the one to cure him from that? Not saying that this is the case. It’s just an example

Talk first. Then decide.

By the way, stop seeing someone is easy. You just say “The relationship is not going where I want it to go. I’m gonna stop seeing you”. And most of all... stick to that decision.

• You're right. I don't want out, but I also don't want to emotionally invest in someone if I'm not their priority, less of all just using me. I guess I'm afraid of what the answer is going to be more than anything.

• don't keep that resentment within you, it'd become a habit that you'll run off and get the short end of the stick.

Even if it seems pointless just tell him off in the face about what you felt. make your feelings known. Afterwards, then you ignore him.

As for your qn, well guys could care or not care. Depending on how much they cared about the girl.

• im going to give my opinion and be open and honest because i feel like this is happening to me right now with a girl like you and im the guy in his position and ill tell you something, take it or leave it but... she texts me when she likes and wants to come over and hang, AS FRIENDS! - we used to date and we used to have sex all the time, i figured she liked it a lot so we did it heaps, one day i got the vibe she thought im just using her for sex, and stopped seeing me, 4weeks later texted me again and wanted to hang but just as friends and we watched movies and she wanted me too meet other girls so we went out and i did, then she wanted to just hang at mine and we was cuddling and then i noticed when i was rubbing her body and leg she had no pants on WTF. just friends. no pants ok, so i played with her and then we fucked. she went all weird after that and said she didn't expect that. yeah ok but you wear no pants in my room thats what your going to get. anyways 2weeks no text again then she comes over and wants to hang. it gotten to a point where i dont wanna cuddle or kiss or hug or touch her anymore because i dont know why she is coming over, what she wants, or what im good for and i think she thinks im just only wanting her for sex but doesn't understand i thought thats all see wanted at the start and im confused as to what she wants and dont wanna do the wrong thing.

so ask yourself maybe he doesn't just want sex. maybe he wants all you or kissing and all but is confused or not sure what you truly want, friends or fuck buddies weirdly from my experience won't kiss but will cuddle and have sex. weird aye?

• I really don't care at this point. He's moved on and I'm stuck here wondering where I went wrong.

• i know that feeling, all the girls I've been with that left me and didn't say why and you can't improve if you dont know hey!!!

• easiest way to stop seeing him is to stop seeing him! drop all communication and wait for him to come to you. if he doesn't come to you then you are much better off :)

• Iook at it this way, you have the best seat in the house. You finding out early, i had 2 sisters, thank god! It gave me a more understanding of what girls go through. And how sensitve certain situations can be. Its not easy being a female. :-) hey smiley your going to make it. Don't try to figure this situation out. The answer is dont answer Im single, how do these hammerheads get nice pretty girls like yourself. He can scew up a glass of water. ;-) smiley you be cool..

• Thank you. I'm just feeling a little humiliated right now because I found out on social media. I am beyond words right now.

• Definitely sounds like he is seeing someone else...

Best thing to do is let him down easy... just tell him your not feeling it anymore... the sparks gone!

Make it sound like its you that has the issue. You give him an easy out! and you are free yourself. :)

• You were right. He is seeing someone else.

• Nice guy... don't get all caught up in the Valentine's Day thing! Count yourself lucky you revealed what he is... you are better off without him compared to being with him Valentine's day when he is seeing someone else.

Besides it gives you chance to find someone better. A good guy will not need an excuse like Valentine's Day to treat you well and show you he cares!

• I personally have never liked kissing, maybe he's the same way.

It doesn't matter if I'm in love with the girl or not, I just really don't like kissing. Nothing about it is fun to me, and I don't really see kissing as a thing that you do outside of a relationship. Maybe he just wants a friends with benefits thing.

• ya be smart and leave his ass dont take him back either.. make him suffer

• Easiest?
    Stop calling/texting him and no responding to any of his. Blocking his number simplifies it as well as blocking him on any social media. If you normally see him in your area, avoid those places for a couple weeks. Bam. You've stopped seeing him.
    But you're also now an asshole

• Well, better to be the asshole now than to get played in the future. There's never an easy way to end things with people. It really sucks because he's actually very cool but something inside him turned off and I think he might just be seeing someone else. I don't wanna even play that game. Not today Satan.

• i believe the best thing to do is find some other guys in order to forget 'bout him

• Start seeing another guy.

• Easiest way to stop seeing a guy

Shut your eyes

• If you cannot trust talking to him about this issue, which going by the passage you don't then ignore him and move on. Only way...

It seems that bringing it up will make you feel "embarrassed" because "he knows exactly what he is doing," as such there is no trust on your behalf and that is why it is not worth bringing it up.

• tel him you "i need to talk to you or whatever it was they say then be blunt i dont want to see you anymore then explain WHY. if he has something to say let him say it and tell him youl consider what he's said and call him back if you change your mind.

• you see, there's a few magical words I like to use in a situation like this.

"We're through"
    "I'm braking up with you"
    or my personal favorite choice for your situation...
    "It's not me! it's you!"

• Just be honest with him. Men can't read a woman's mind... ever. Tell him you want more than this. I know a lot of guys that do this. They don't always think you're a ho. A lot of the time they genuinely think you actually want this. He probably won't take the hint (right away) if you ignore him. You'll still get drunk texts and what not. Grow a pair and tell the jerk!

• He probably just came up with the story so he wouldn't have to deal with emotions, which he doesn't have a grip on obviously.

• No, he'll have literally no idea why you are blowing him off. He'll just think you're a bitch. Just straight up break up with him.

• I asked him if he wanted to go out this weekend. Not only did he take two days to reply, his reply was a completely unrelated question. If I have to be a bitch, so be it.

• I never said you were a bitch, but that's what he'll think of you. Just tell him that you guys are broken up. Period.

• I guess I also feel I'm not at that level to have that "talk". I'm not exactly a booty call (we spend time together outside of sex) but I don't think we are at the dating level either. I think he just wants someone company. If that's the case, I'm fine with that, but I would really like it if he made an effort to make me feel good too and not just be about him all the time.

• Close your eyes

• stop communicating, avoid his areas, and tell him to F-Off

• Congratulations on avoiding one hell of a Valentine's day massacre lol. Take care.

• Close you eyes!

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 51

• Being you have been dating for more than a month of Mondays, to put an end to the madness and His-----He's smart he'll know why I am blowing him off... Text him that you feel you think it best that you don't see one another any longer. You have been doing some thinking and at this time and place, this so-called 'Relationship' you are in just isn't What you are looking for.
    Of course he most likely Will try and get more in store out of you, but Blocking him after the fact will... put an end to the subject matter with all hands off now and a closure to your closet that needs locking, no licking any more and... giving you peace of mind to know you did the right thing all way round.
    Good luck. xx

• "Bye, Felicia!" 💁

• It's possible he's just clueless about the whole intimacy thing. Some people aren't as touchy-feely as others. Maybe he doesn't realize how he's making you feel. Or he's just not fond of kissing. I would at least tell him how you feel before breaking it off with no explanation. And if you don't feel like you can talk to him about being physical, it's not much of a relationship to begin with.

• Definitely talk to him. Give him a chance to fix the behaviour. If he refuses, then you definitely need to break this thing off. You deserve someone who is going to give you what you need.

• now get ready for that moment when he despite having a girlfriend will try to booty-call anyway. Don't forget to try to hurt him as much as possible when that moment arrives.
    I've been in your shoes before, and half a year later I'm not depressed about it anymore, but I'm not totally over the feeling of rejection and pain. My advice is for you to surround yourself wih friends, party, do things that you like, always dress up, work out and boost your self-esteem. What I also did was having lots of casual sex and it did help to make my weekends more exciting... Learn the lesson, have patience with yourself and move on!

• Just tell him the situation isn't working out for you anymore and you're ready to move on. Ghosting is a sucky thing to build karma with.

• Tell him you're lesbian!!

• Well had i been in ur place i would have confronted him and told him its over. Why are u giving him the upper hand by saying u dont want to embarass urself? Its he who has done wrong not u. U should tell him that u are not a bootycall and wish to be treated with respect. Ignoring him will be the easy way but u owe urself some respect from him girl. Tell him its over and u need a man not a playboy. And dont take no for an ans or fall for his 'i-was-a-jerk-forgive-me' nonsense. by the way he is simply playing with ur emotions and he ain't a keeper. So the sooner u chuck him out the better for u.

• I usually give them a taste of their own medicine and ignore them back. Be cold, aloof and distant.

• He sounds like a pig. Just stop talking to him, ignore his calls, his texts, etc. and find a guy who actually wants to get to know you and not use you for sex.

• If you don't tell him he'll just think you have an emotional problem which takes all accountability away from him.

He won't learn from the experience nor the will you.

Be the adult you want him to be. Go to him communicate clearly and tell him it's over.

Be calm but direct. Don't be antagonistic but you're not worrying about letting him down easy. Your concern is to be clear with him and yourself.

• just say hey, I don't want to continue seeing you. I liked you, but obviously you're just into sex so I'm moving on. Best of luck :)

• I wouldn't just stop all communication. That's pretty immature and something you might end up regretting. Not regretting the fact that it ended but just how it ended. Be straightforward and honest with him. If he's interested in continuing to see you then he'll let you know, if not well then you have your answer. It seems like what you have going on with him is casual, how would he know you want/need more from him if you don't tell him?

• Tell him he's selfish in bed and you need more than that. If he's any kind of real man, he should feel like a looser. Someone told me that if you cum but your girl doesn't, then she fucked you. You didn't fuck her.
    Tell him you need someone to please you. You're not an upgrade for his hand to masturbate with.
    If that's too much for you, just block his number and move on. You already have a pussy. You don't need another one.

• Ohhhhh myyyy godddd :( i'm so sorry :(

• Just itnore him. Don't answer his calls, don't reply to his messages. That guy is a jerk, an idiot and is a user! Hmmp i hate guys like that. They hve brains the size of a pea.

• Saw your update sweetie. I'm so comiserating! My boyfriend & I, I think are in the process of breaking up. We need to give each other our shit back.

• Kick him in the nuts

• Ha ha, commit assault, great idea. You sound like a ticking time bomb, the day you kick a guy in the nuts, I hope he presses charges and sends you to prison where you belong.

• Ill just disappear from him. No last word.

• Cover your eyes.

No, tell him it won't work because you want different things out of the relationship then ignore him.

• Tell him it's over. I wouldn't even waste my breath on saying anything more than a "you and I are over". Short and sweet. Keep it moving.

• After reading the update. I'd ignore him like he never existed

• That's what I intend to do. I will probably never hear from him again anyway.

• Yeah. Most likely. Good luck!

• Wrap a blindfold over your eyes, perhaps.

• Yeah too bad.
    Just don't respond methinks.
    You gave him a chance.
    Skid marks.
    HH

• Wow unaffectionate asshole! Well remember when one door closes another opens!

• Close your eyes. :P

• Tell him to get lost because he won't get it if you dont

• Tell him exactly how you feel and then say goodbye.

• tell him how you feel

• Close your eyes?

• Just be honest and say what you feel

• More from Girls
    21