Why do I sometimes ask myself why I'm in a relationship?

Sometimes I find myself asking. Why am I in this relationship? I'm not super unhappy. My bf is a good guy. It's been over a year. It's still fun when I'm with him. But why is it that I sometimes wish I was single?

Most Helpful Guy

• How often are u single? I think that's a huge factor.

• I have only had one other boyfriend. Been single all my life otherwise. I just didn't see the point of pointless relationships and I never get lonely

• So obviously this relationship isn't something u want then... you're used to being on your own. And if this guy doesn't make u feel otherwise then maybe it's time to take a "break"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• The novelty has worn off. That's pretty normal. If this only happens occasionally I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Try to do something new, make new memories together. If it's all the time, you may want to seriously consider ending it. Would you please look at my most recent question? Thanks!

• It sounds like this relationship isn't for you

• maybe you dont love his as much to be the one you want to be forever.