Do beautiful women get intimidated?

do beautiful women get intimidated & or turned off by men that are even more beautiful & more physically attractive & in shape? do they not like this type of man for Long term relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. Interesting question. It really depends on the person. If oneself truly belief they're beautiful or sexy and they found someone attractive I don't think they would be but I could be wrong. It really depends on that persons ego because if they're beautiful but they saw their self worth as crap then yes they would be. I don't think it's all about physical features. It would depend if the guy is nice and just a good towards her but if he is almighty and douchy than the long term prob not. It depends on the girls, variables from past experience and emotions, and their own personality. I'm not much help.

• ok well here's a scenario.. it's in a city like miami. guys aren't particularly attractive but some women are. and there's a guy who's super attractive, fixes his hair, eats well, reads, is super athletic & built with a toned body, & he's charming & funny.. the less attractive girls swarm him but the really pretty girls, even though they stare at him, never date him. why?

• If a good looking guy is not approaching the pretty girls then they prob won't do anything because sometimes girls like guys to act first. Sometimes. Also the pretty girls you're talking about are prob smart not to mess with good looking guy bc most likely they have other girls on their phone and most likely to cheat. Again not all good looking guys but giving you some reasons. It's really hard to say since es I get what your scenario is getting at but I don't know the girls or the guy to be sure.

• I see... any other reasons/ thoughts/ comments?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you can generalize, however I do know a fair amount of gorgeous girls that want uglier men to boost their egos, sadly. Will you look at my most recent question, please? Thanks!

• I know.. but the majority of them seem to go for uglier men. I see gorgeous men that are near perfection & never get a date with beautiful women.. the girls look at these guys but never date them. why? will do

• Those beautiful women, believe it or not, are insecure and not right for you. But there are gorgeous couples, I promise!

• thanks :)

• I'm sure they do!

• why?

• Why? Because it can be intimidating being in the presence of someone if you hold them to a higher standard than yourself.

• ok thank you :)

• depends if the women is insecure or has standards

• yes... pretty boys scare me...

• I see... can you give me more details? would you still date him?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes they do and I read a study on this that women are more attracted to an average looking face then a chizzled jaw male model. Its something I read.

• thanks.. it's relieving to know but it's still kinda lonely. it's like you think it'd help to try and be as perfect as possible when in fact you do the opposite..

• Yeah I know women tend to see hot guys as a short term mate and average guys as a long term mate. Just like how guys feel about hot women compared to cute women. You just gotta approach them that's what society made it to be...

• Yes because they don't want someone better than them all girls always say I'm the best