Does my ex want me back?

So, my ex boyfriend moved to different schools our freshman year, so I only see him once a week during church school.
But I always notice something.
If we are alone, when nobody from our class if near, he always talks to me, and seems to lean towards me.
But when they are near us, he doesn't act like I'm there but I feel his eyes on me all the time.
He even talks to his friends near me while I sit in my corner.
I don't know.
Once every blue moon, I get a text from him too. BUT THIS IS REALLY RARE SO.
Not sure.
Maybe someone can help out it suggest what I should do?
Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• He isn't worth your time (again) when he doesn't even have the balls to talk to you in from of everyone.
    He does want you back though.

What Girls Said 1

• Um, don't take him back even if he asks for you back. He speaks to you when there is no one else to talk too, ignores you when he's with his friends and texts you rarely? Why would you want to be with someone like that? That guy is young and immature, bad news right now. Don't reply to his texts and only talk to him when you really have too. Don't make him important when you obviously aren't important to him. Can do better.

Can do better.

• Thank you. This sorta made me feel better about the situation. ^^

• Welcome! I've been there and made the mistakes, it's no fun when guys act like this but just know you deserve better.