Is it possible were meant to be and will end up together?

We dated, but were never officially in a relationship. For the last 4 years he has always been so flirty with me. Always trying to kiss me. Everytime were anywhere together he's always near me and wants me. I feel the same. He moved away a year and a half ago. So with distance we didn't have a chance. He would always say things like he sees a future with me and told me his plan is to marry me some day. He told me he likes me and has for the last 5 years. Im finishing school this spring too. Im just wondering if it is possible were meant to be, but can't because of distance. And if because of bad timing we can end up together. Anyone ever heard of that happening to people and them ending up together?

Similar success stories?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is just saying nice words. If he wanted to be with you, he would do anything to make it happen, everything else is an excuse. Using phrases like "one day" or "in the future" is just him avoiding commitment right now. You would be better off cutting ties with him when he isn't asking for a relationship and be available for someone who wants to be with you and steps up to offer you commitment.