Can we end up together one day? Can't be together now because of bad timing and distance? Similar success stories?

Has anyone ever heard stories or experienced this? We have crazy attraction and connection. No matter how long we don't see each other and don't talk the second we are bad in together it all comes bad. The way he looks at me and just how he wants to get close to me and can't keep his hand off me. We dated unofficially for a little but I let him down because I wasn't ready to be in a relationship. After some time passed ( he said he was really upset over it all) we stayed friends. But anytime he'd see me the attraction and connection was always there. We have hooked up, kissed, been on dates, hung out, had sex multiple times over the last 4 years. He even told me he plans on marrying me and sees a future with me. But I feel it's always been bad timing with us and now he has moved away a year and a half ago. I see him every 4 months or so but once again bad timing with distance. I believe were meant to be. Do we have a chance? What do you make of the situation? Also I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of success stories similar to this!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If it's meant to happen, it will happen but then if it was going to happen, wouldn't it of happened already? Despite bouts of bad timing. It seems like you have both tried numerous times to force it to work. On the whole, long distance relationships are hard to maintain and often end in tears. I'd let it go, maybe there will always be something but it seems like you've tried and failed. Plenty of other people out there.