Are guys as fake as girls?

I believe they are. A guy will smile at a girl, always look at her and then go and talk shit about her
I been through this and I seen it happen to two other girls. They literally would talk shit about the girl and then go talk to the girl and try and flirt with her and get with her
These men are 18-25 years old!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... they can be, but in a VERY different way.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I'm fake in a way that I can make you think I'm listening to you while completely ignoring you. I notice everyone around me but if I don't want to talk to you I'll act as if I didn't see you which isn't the case because I don't miss a beat. It's a little different for me because people stare like I'm either a celebrity or I have flaming blue hair. But I avoid confrontation so I don't shut people down because I have an extremely low tolerance for ignorance and people I know say im mean if I say what's on my mind so I don't and act like I don't see people so I avoid the inevitable - me shutting their life down. "My main goal is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody"

• I feel like most of these problems could be solved if people had the basic critical thinking skills to tell a good person from a bad person

• That's why I avoid most people...
      But I see this a lot more than go through it. It's pretty sad actually

• :( yaaa

• If it makes you feel better, I have aspergers, so it's basically impossible for me to lie or be fake, but that bites me in the ass in its own way

• For any trait or behavior you can name, guys and girls are about the same.

• Yes -------

• Not all guys
    Not all girls

• I doubt it.
    Personally, I am more fake than anyone though.

• You sound proud to be fake

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!