Do women like big muscular, bulky men or prefer the thinner ones?

Do women prefer big muscular men or prefer the leaner, slimmer ones?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I like bigger guys bc you can snuggle into them and feel enveloped. All guys have different things I like about them though.

• I only came here to say "nice boobs" o_o!
    I don't mind/care.

• Thinner over a bulky guy any day.
    I don't find muscular guys sexy.

• I'm like what Nina said. I like 'em tall and thin. :)

• I like muscular bulky guys, but i don't like ones with boobs bigger than mine.

• In between is fine. A nice body is great if course but a big muscle head is a turn off. As long as he is healthy looking, in shape, doesn't look pregnant and nice arms & chest I'm good. He doesn't need a chiseled body to attract me.

• I like a mesonorphic figure. So not too tall or too short, not too broad or too narrow. And not to skinny or too muscly.

• I prefer thin tall men

• Muscular guys > skinny guys

• Muscular but not bulky.

• The kind of guy u have in your picture haha

• Thin definitely, I'm attracted to skinny guys :)

• Depends on the individual woman's preference.

What Guys Said 11

• If it's not allowed for women boobs to be on here, man boobs should also not be presented here. So I reported your profile picture

• But one is legal to brandish in public and one is not, so at one point does this become a witch hunt, would you have said the same thing if he was just a muscular shirtless guy? Food for thought.

• As I can see & picture the real world, I see that most females would go for the hunks/bulky guys in my opinion. Because life is hard about everything including the way most people like in the outside. It's hard to know for sure on what type of guys most females want because things can go either way. Some other ones go for the average dudes for good friendships or want to try something different which is a good thing for people. I'm an average guy myself & don't know much about having a girlfriend or dating that much because to me being in a relationship feels like a mine that I have trouble getting out of. But overall everyone should just be themselves no matter who you in the inside & out. Both good & average looks on people has both the strengths & weaknesses that the other has.

• Somewhere in between is what they'll pick. Has significant muscle but isn't too big and definitely nowhere near bodybuilder size.

• Hope most girls want thin LOL

• As long as you're not a meat head.

• I almost reported your picture. XD

• I heard muscular men are only attractive to a few women, and a LOT of gays. :\
    But I only heard, I'm not sure. :P

• Reassuring that some like tall and thin :)

• I think that unless you aren't genuinly oit of shape feeling good in your own skin is more imporant.

• Your profile... pic... ain't nice!

• Ugh, that's gross! You should get banned for that profile pic!