Am I ugly? I keep getting dumped for my looks?

So I got dumped twice... my first bf of 3years left me foe a Megan fox type of girl...

My second bf wasn't even that into me he had a preference for blond petite girls... so he gradually let me go as well...

My friends and family claim I'm not ugly... even my dad tells me I'm nowere near ugly... but I'm starting to believe that I am ugly in the eyes of male... apparently..

Either way just be completely honest... dont surgar coat it just cause... if so how can I improve my looks...

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! You are not ugly at all!! You have really beautiful eyes!! Any guy who leaves you for looks is an idiot in my book anyway and MEGAN can kiss your ass!!!

What Guys Said 10

• If you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong.

Men look to women to be their emotional waypoint. Just like how women look to men for solutions to every single nonsensical problem.

If you're not smiling genuinely, he's going to feel like shit. If he associates feeling like shit with you, he's not going to like being around you.

If your competition is like a 10 or something, well it's gona suck if they have great personalities too. Otherwise, you're on higher ground and should be doing a lot better.

That said, level of attractiveness should match between your guy and yourself. Don't go for too good a guy, don't go for too crap a guy, just right is the best.

• You weren't dumped for your looks. You were dumped because you're young and the guys you dated were young, and young guys do not want long term stable relationships. Frankly, I'm amazed that you held onto one for 3 years. That's practically unheard of for a teenage boy.

• your first bf was dumb since he liked girls like Megn Fox... bleh

your second one... well, you didn't match his taste

but anyway i believe you just haven't found the right guy yet ;-)

• Iv had bad two apple's, hope my third apple won't be rotton... thnks...

• No you're not ugly, and you shouldn't be asking that... looks isn't everything even if you're ugly, i was like you and i would feel good about myself only when people compliment my looks, and trust me this is a bad way to conceive yourself through the eyes of others... be confident, love yourself the way you're before you expect anybody to love you...

• Can't really tell because of the makeup. But I'd say you're k.

• If you're the girl in that pic your awesome n I am single LOL 😁 believe in you and be confident on your beauty... although looks doesn't matter in love ❤

• if you want to be with some one for a long time you should have an attractive behavior for him
    good looking is just the first step that two people want to be with each other but then it is not very important

• Im aware That personality is the key... i have a Nice personality over all... but they left me for very hot women eventually...

• No, you look good. I would bang you.

• I could be nicer and say "I would date you" but I don't believe in relationships and stuff and you wanted me to be honest. :)

• Sure

• You're not ugly, but, you're not my type

• No you ain't ugly... you are pretty so no need to do anything with your looks! :)

What Girls Said 2

• But if you're so ugly, why would they get with you in the first place?

• I don't know but why do they leave me in the end?

• And it'll probably happen again after that. Not all relationships last forever.
      The only thing I can say, is the fact that they actually left you for another girl not just because the relationship ran it's course, maybe they were just assholes. While you're in a relationship, how does it even come about that they meet another girl who they seem good enough to leave they're current girl for... It's no good. That's them though, nothing to do with you.

• Ohh okay... but im praying That it doesn't happen again... its too hard to handle...

Thanks for your options..

• You're beautiful. Your looks aren't the problem. Maybe the guy just felt like he wasn't the right one for you