What is being needy in a relationship?

Have you got any examples of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Throwing a fit if your SO is out of earshot.

• She talked to me once in a week... I'm allowed to moan a bit, aren't I?

• So she found you less attractive cos you wanted more time with her? She's a word lol. For real. You're not needy for wanting to be with your gf. She's a jerk for pushing you away instead of giving you time with her.

• Takes much more to offend me, no worries

What Girls Said 3

• ~Expecting to talk to them 20 times a day. (texting, calling)
    ~Getting angry if they can't talk with you for like 5 seconds.
    ~Not giving them space to be by themselves or with friends
    ~Wanting to be around them 24/7 and making a big deal out of it when they can't.
    ~ Expecting your partner to invite you every single time he/she does something with his or her own friends.
    ~Not having a life outside of the relationship

• Being needy is like basically someone who won't give their spouse any space who "needs" them there 24/7. For example the needy person would get upset if their spouse wants to spent time with their friends without the needy person with them. Or if the spouse wants alone time the needy person doesn't want to give them alone time they need the spouse there by them instead of being away from them. Its like that.

• Wanting to be with/talk with them 24/7 where there's like no personal space

What Guys Said 1

• When you have nothing else to do in your life and are ALWAYS trying to get up in her life. They should be chasing you, not us, them. We only make them think we should chase them