Well I met someone through tinder?

And at first I was like ah just use this app to talk to people see where it goes, most of the time the boys are looking for hook ups. But then I matched with this one guy and we have been talking for way over a month now and he is intentionally keeping up the conversation and not letting it die like the others. I learned about him, his past relationships , likes/dislikes but guess what i didn't ask he brought it up. However, he just got out of a on/off two year relationship and he isn't looking to date but he told me he is a relationship type person. But he keeps making it seem like he wants to date me, i mean seriously if you had no interest in dating would you drive an 1hr 45min to go meet me? I am at college no car and he goes to college near where I live and he told me he wants to come visit me next Friday . So do you think he is being hesitant about starting a relationship until he meets me or what?
I am so happy I met him and I feel like I am falling for him!

Most Helpful Guy

• mistake #1 don't fall for someone you haven't even met yet. and when guys say "isn't looking to date" but tries to back it up with "but im a relationship type person" 9 times out of 10 its bullshit. take your time d00d. keep your guards up.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you're just going to be his rebound, IF you do become anything. Don't be surprised if it's a short relationship, or if it turns in to sex/just sex. I personally wouldn't trust something like Tinder. I've heard some things about Craigslist so, I wouldn't use Tinder

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest I wouldn't trust him recently a friend of mine got rape by a guy she met off tinder. I put my guard up with these guys you never know if he a nice guy or not until he shows his true colours. But don't fall so easily you just met the guy a month ago, you have no idea if he a really nice guy, get to know him before you fall for him and be careful around him you never know if he will rape you, my friend didn't see it coming then when it did happen she was too scare to move.

• You should Skype him first and run his name. I met my boyfriend on there, but we had a mutual friend. I was able to find out about him before I ever agreed to meet him. I just don't want anything bad happening to you.