How do you know you've been blown off?

I usually use the 3 day rule. If a guy hasn't responded or contacted me in 3 days then it's safe to say, he is never going to.

What about with texting though? If a guy/girl doesn't respond to your text in a certain amount of time (lets say a couple hours) do you believe that you're being blown off? what about an entire day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick to 3 days.

What Guys Said 1

• Meh, some people just have a bit more "social anxiety", if I'm trying to connect with someone new, it might take a long time for me to call/text them... responding to texts might be all day... this one time when I met a girl at a club and got her number I took two weeks to finally call her. That's probably pretty annoying for most people, but some people are just more introverted and take time to warm up.

What Girls Said 1

• An entire day then yeah they blowing u off.. unfortunately my bf does that when we disagree. Childish a little bit so but he texts back like once our twice then I'll hear from him the next day or two depending on what we argued about