Have I put him off by calling him a player?

I went on the a second date with a guy and he was coming on very strong. Kissing, cuddling and talking about sex. I think the date went well as I mentioned a bar that I liked and he said, "We should go there next time." I already had my suspicions that this guy was a player as he would cancel dates at the last minute and I only ever saw him on a weekday evening. When he starting blowing cold on me after the date, I suspected that he wasn't interested anymore because I didn't put out. I accused him of being a player over text. He said that the reason he hadn't contacted me for three days was because he was busy at work. I apologised afterwards for making assumptions. Do you think I scared him away? Or do you think he is a player and I should just forget about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Players are good at making girls feel special without ever showing any commitment or even any actions. They don't know what a relationship is or how to do there part in a relationship. If he flirts with other girls, never makes time for you, or comes by to see you or even talks about having sex a lot then its pretty obvious. They like to get the girl and then break up with her out of the blue. I know this from my personal experience because my ex was a player. They're good at getting girls they don't even have to try all they have to do is smoother you with sweet words. Players don't understand the point of a relationship, all they do is take they don't give at all. They use you, take advantage of you, mistreat you etc. They can make you feel like the luckiest woman on earth and then suddenly break up with you over something so stupid. They are good at making excuses about why they can't hang out or see you. They don't truly "love" you they "love" the benefits of having you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well that's kind of a tough one. Depending on how long you know they guy it's out of place to say he's a player. To me I want to be friends with a female for a month or so before dating so I know I'm not wasting my time. Anyway, I've been called a player but I take as a compliment cause I'm not but at least I know how to treat a lady. In your case I'm sure it shouldn't be taken seriously and stop dating, stay friends, get know that way aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand do your homework about him.

• You people don't know the meaning of "love". It's not sex...
    But most people consider it as sex.
    Just briefly, "to want to be other person's favourite hello and hardest goodbye".
    :)

• He is a player

What Girls Said 2

• He may have just wanted a casual hook up and then lost interest. He may also be telling the truth.

I would give him one more chance and if he still flakes, then forget him.

• i dont really think you should worry about whether or not you pushed him away cause from what you said he does seem like a player. just forget about him even if you like him, he seems like he's no good.