Did he lose interest in me because he found out I'm a virgin?

Seeing each other for 1 month, been on 7 dates. Everything was going great, good morning and good night text messages and asking how my day was, sending me funny little texts and flirting, but this last date a few days ago was more physical/foreplay and it came up that I was a virgin. His reaction was neutral. Said we'd need towels but he said it in a playful way. We still kept kissing and stuff and he seemed into me still. After he left he asked if I was still awake and we texted a little still. The next day he asked how my day was but conversation was short. Then the next day I didn't hear from him so I texted that night and he responded but was short again. Nothing so far today. I'm confused. Does it seem like a problem with me being a virgin or is he just busy. What's a non desperate way of asking him of it's the issue without bothering him about it (which will make it worse since he maybe thinks I'm going to be too clingy if he's my first sex experience, or if he thinks I'll think he's the one)

What do you think? Should I just text him and ask. Play it cool and not bring it up? Or consider this over and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't mention anything about you being a virgin. Instead just ask him why his behavior towards you has changed and see what he has to say. You don't have to play it cool. You kinda deserve to know why the guy you are dating seems to be acting differently towards you. So don't feel bad about it. Honesty is always the best policy and in this case you're just honest about your emotions and want to know the truth. If he's a decent guy (aka the kinda guy you'd want!) he wouldn't be bothered by you opening up and asking him.

What Guys Said 1

• You should feel confident to ask. If he rejects you for being a virgin, you don't need him.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him if you being a virgin is a problem, tell him that if there's anything wrong you're all ears.