Would you date a nonfeminist girl?

I dont date hos and sell outs

You?

nonfeminists = hos

thats what I mean

I only date fmeinists

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy probably wouldn't like that the feminist girlfriend has brought all this stuff he's never thought about to his attention and now he's angry over sexism too. That or he'd be angry that he now sees this sexism, but he doesn't want anything to change so he secretly feels bad for feeding into the sexism.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not really sure what the correlation between feminism and being a whore is.

• Oh so non feminists are all hos? Very nice. I'm not a feminist and also not a ho.

• cleveland stands with the misogynists

• So now non feminists are misogynists? LOL!

• I'm only a feminist when it comes to women who are genuinely oppressed because of their gender. Maquiladoras murdered in Juarez, Muslim women stoned to death, rape victims. Not some self-important twats who think the word "woman" is sexist.

• With that attitude I think you should be happy with any desperate girl you can get.

• nonfeminist girls are desperate hos

• feminists should hate nonfeminists. they are sell outs

• Whatever helps you sleep at night, you poor delusional man.

• Do you realize how sexist what you just said was? It's really ironic tbh. Women don't need a man to define who we are or should be or what constitutes a sellout

• No! Because I like voting and being able to get an education, so I wouldn't like anyone against that

• I would not.

• Could you explain why you think "nonfeminist girls = hos and sell outs"?

• they sell out womens rights for dick

• Are right is to have equality :the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes, and to have a respected opinion, so by you saying that aren't you taking away are rights.

• obviously you don't know much about feminism. actually feminists believe that women should be allowed to have sex as much as men. guess what that means

• a girl being non feminist doesn't make her a ho

• Feminists ruin men honestly.

• Finally a girl that's talking some sense

• guys treat women like crap

thats why world needs feminism

• Most guys I know are gentlemen

• i don't think being a whore and being a feminist have anything to do with each other.

• Yeah I'm about as confused by that statement as you are, if not more so.

• wtf feminists have nothing to do with being a whore. A whore is someone that sleeps with to many guys and has zero respect for herself and her body, while a feminist is the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

• You misunderstand him, you know. He's saying feminists = good, non feminists = bad. Not the other way 'round.

What Guys Said 6

• Friend of mine was complaining last night that all the good girls he'd found (as in, that he considered 'wife material' were also ultra-religious.

• Of course, feminism doesn't have a monopoly on promoting and seeking equality. Frankly, I prefer women who are more original, not entitled and not tethered other people's worldviews.

• Obvious troll is obvious, you say you are a feminist but then call women who aren't a feminist a whore. Great logic bro. Try harder next time.

• You are literally a retard, dude.

• Feminism is about equality? No it's about the empowerment of women, you're thinking of egalitarianism.

• What Slavanna said. You, QA, have no clue what feminism is.

I live in the US and I would never date a feminist. I only date egalitarian women because, unlike feminist, they give a fuck about both genders.

Pull your head out.