Who else is single and dreading Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dreading it and I'm not single. I'm dreading, though, that by the time V-Day comes around I will be.

What Girls Said 3

• Single and not looking foward to going to the dance xc ughh i have to help with decorations though. Its gunna be full of love and im probably just gunna be the one negative energy there

• 😑 my oldest sister did dance for 12 years and i, had, to watch every performance

• not ready for it at all i do dread it

• I'm single but not dreading Valentine's Day. Its just another day. To be honest if you're in a relationship, treat your partner every day of the week not just Valentine's Day

What Guys Said 4

• Me, I am single and pretty much dreading Valentine's day. It should still be a day for single people like it originally was, people in relationships have love from their partner. Why not give us single people a day.

• Shitt I am in a way. All the homies are talking bout "I already have the chocolates in the freezer, imma get her balloons, imma get her a big ass teddy bear" I'm just like well at least I'm not spending money !

• Single, but not dreading it. Don't really care.

• story of my life