Did he secretly record us xxx?

Long story short this guy lied to me over a course of a few months saying when he moved back to our state we would be together so i sent him lots of bad pics and he even mentioned having a collection. about 2 weeks b4 he came he said on the phone that he was gonna record us having sex. i laughed about it and took it as a joke because he always tries putting things in my head. Then a few days b4 he came to to visit our state he called me on the phone with his friend and was acting like a COMPLETE ******! he humiliated me and let his friend do it too i was disgusted and didn't talk to him when he came back to state but he convinced me to see him & i was scared he would post my pics. While I was walking to his house i texted him i was near and he called me then came outside looking at me from a distance and then after he told me to come in through the front door he RAN back inside as fast as he could. He took like 3 mins to open the door for me and I noticed he was very giggly/smiley. while we were having sex it seemed as if he were a p*rnstar . We have had sex before and it was never like that. I felt as if we were out in the open too because we did it in his living room and he kept having us walk around the house naked. When we kinda took a quick break frm having sex he was looking out the back window (which couldnt have seen us) and said that his friend may have stopped by. And the most disturbing part of all i heard him on the phone with his friend and he said "could you here (my name) and his friend was like ( why would u say that near her? and his tone of voice sounded like "you blew it" I still think there's a chance he didn't record it and that maybe his friend was just listening and watching.

• yes he recorded it
  • no his friend just watched
Also at a party his bestfriend kept staring at me.

Call me dumb idgaf what am I gonna do cry? Lmao. The reason I ask is because he will most likely blackmail me in the future and I need to be prepared

What Guys Said 1

• You're two fucking idiots.

What Girls Said 0