Should I hang out with my ex this weekwnd or not? Do you think there's a chance we could get back together?

My ex just broke up with me Saturday and said he wants to be friends. I agreed because I really like his friends and hanging out with them. However I still really like him and want him back. He invited me to drink and go out with his friends this weekend as friends, but I don't know if I should go. He said not to get mad if I see him hitting on other girls there and I said ok. But ik if I see that I will get mad or upset so I don't know what to do. I was hoping I'd go out with them and we would end up getting together but I don't know if that would happen. We broke up because we fight a lot and don't get along drunk.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but there is a highly likely chance he will make you think that, so he can get laid and then go back to treating you like shit.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0