Would you date someone you found physically unattractive?

I've noticed men are usually more visually stimulated.

Personally, I would (because I'm not picky) but it depends on the degree. Another words, I will date a girl I found slightly unattractive but not a girl who I found disgustingly unattractive.

What is your opinion on this?

• Yes-Looks don't matter
    12% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • No-Looks do matter
    25% (2)62% (8)48% (10)Vote
  • It depends-How unattractive are we talking here?
    63% (5)38% (5)47% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I need to subjectively find her reasonably attractive. Attraction is important in a romantic relationship. Now different people are attracted to different traits. I need to reasonably be attracted to a girl for me to be interested in dating her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Attraction actually isn't important in ROMANTIC relationships. I agree it's very important in sexual relationships but romance has nothing to do with looks ;)

• Romantic relationships, by default, are sexual ones.

• But it has nothing to do with the ROMANCE aspect of it.

What Girls Said 3

• If I find them an ounce bit attractive (and not revolting) I would definitely give them a chance. As cheesy at it sounds I'm much more easily won over by personality/affection than looks. Would you look at mine please? Thanks!www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have before. Sadly his personality turned out to be even uglier.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be attracted cmon

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually know a lot of women who tell me looks don't matter (whether that's true or not, I don't know.)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm really only picky about faces. If I find the face attractive, the rest of the body isn't that important (within reason).

0|0
    0|0
    • You're the exact opposite of me. I'm definitely more of a body person lol.

• Nah. No thanks. Rich people dont shop at walmart.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. But if I dislike her looks, that means I can't fall in love with her. So I won't date her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Meaning it really DOESN'T depend, right? You shouldn't have said "it really depends" lol.