Can I tell my guy friend that I reconsidered his offer and I do want to go out with him?

Okay, so my friend asked me out about a month ago and, at the time, I was very stressed with a lot of things that were going on and I didn't really consider a relationship with him. I told him that because he was looking for something very serious and I wasn't sure I wanted that that it wouldn't work out. He seemed to understand and we've been friends still. I turned him down, but now I realize I've made a huge mistake. I would like to confront him and tell him that, but I don't know if it's too late. He's still single.

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk to him. You didn't turn him down because you don't like him or weren't attracted to him. It was just bad timing. The timing sounds better now. If he's still single, go for it.

• Bring up dating and say something along the lines of 'well, there's this one guy who asked me out and I think he's cute, I want him to ask me out again' and describe him in a way that it'd be obvious that it's him. Or maybe just something as simple as 'I'll take you up on that offer if you're still interested'

What Girls Said 0