Would you rather date a singer, actress or pornstar?

Most Helpful Guy

• p*rn star is out of the question. That just sounds like grounds for an unhealthy relationship. How loyal to one person can someone who sells their body be? An actor as another option, assuming acting is what they do proffesionally and get paid for, feels intimidating and unstable. I mean just think about it. Acting is lying. Acting is just the manipulation of everyday things like the way you shape your face, the way you talk, the way you move your body... Every single action down to a science... And when a person can do that we'll enough time getting pride for it? Well that's just to good for me. I'm not saying acting is a sin, but it sure means the ability to lie pretty darn well. I'm not saying that that will happen.. (in an ideal world, that shouldn't happen between two partners), but it's just too intimidating of a possibility for my killings. Now, as for a singer? That's awesome! I myself am a singer and I value a beautiful voice like most would value a beautiful face. It's actually something I look for in an ideal partner. Intonation comes even before the quality of a person's voice, in my opinion. I love to sing in my free time and i've honestly fantasized just singing a duet, alone, with a someone who really meant something special to me. Singing is a big part of my life, so having a singing significant other would just conplete me.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd go for a singer... :)

• To be honest none if he was a p*rnstar he's had sex with other woman and its his job meaning he still would be having sex with them and doing it over and over since its nit amateur
    if he was an actor I wouldn't know if the relationship was genuine
    singer lets just say I dint want a male Taylor swift
    but if I had to choose I guess singer so I could see how he feels in the relationship also we could totally do a duet

• A singer all the way. Cause guys that can sing are HOT. I'm not a huge fan of actors because a lot of guys that I know that are into acting are really self sintered for some reason. And a pornstar? Just no.

• Singer if i have to choose
    so that he can sing to me always

• Outta those, deffo an actor!

• Singer or actor. I'm not sure but I'd probably prefer an actor. Just cause i wouldn't want a song about me one day...

• Singerrrrr !! ^_^ a guy that can sing, wow!!!

They can write lyrics

• A singer/musician. :)

• p*rnstar .

• A singer. He could write me nice songs too aha :)

• A guy like adam Sandler or vin diesel

What Guys Said 13

• a p*rnstar of course.

they're sweetter and better people than the singers/actresses... also they're not snobbish

• Actress. The ability to project so many emotions on whim and to memorize so many lines is extremely impressive.

• What if they use their acting skills to lie to you? Would it still impressive?

I'm not against actors, I love what they do, I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

• Anyone can lie, I don't see the point. I also take people for their word unless they break my trust. And people that I can't trust I limit how much I have contact with them.

• Neither. Someone without a hint of fame.

• Job wise I'd say a singer, but she can be my p*rnstar .

• A singer for sure! I am a singer myself, and I would love to be able to sing with my girlfriend :) I've never been serenaded before either, and that would be pretty nice haha

• Yeah, no, thank you.
    "Would you like to be constantly wondering whether or not your relationship is genuine, have all your personal shit on blast, or always have sloppy seconds?"

• Definitely a singer! An actress would play me with her acting skills

• Singer definitely amongst the 3.

• All joking aside, someone real. Someone that knows who she is, what she wants, isn't afraid to get it and above all else doesn't play games. Life is way too short for that.

• A singer, that way they could romantically sing to me.

• Id stay away from all three. But a singer. I can see myself married to Lana Del Rey

• singerrrrr

• Singer. Actress/actor is another word for "professional liar," and p*rn star? ... no comment.