Considering letting him know I'm still interested in him. Do you think I am making the right decision?

We used to work together. At work, there was always tension between us with flirting and one time he almost kissed me. We both left that job but kept in touch. My friends said they thought he had a girlfriend so I didn't pursue anything with him. But then he asked me out to dinner, I was hesitant but went anyways just keeping it as friends. It was nice but very date like. A few days passed and I thought about everything and mentioned something going on in my town that sounded fun. We had fun at the event and he invited me to have lunch where we talked and again he almost kissed me. We texted a little after and then a few days later I told him that I had always had a crush on him but I was confused because I was told he had a girlfriend. He never responded. Two months passed with him doing weird things on social media. He would send me invites and other obscure things but never answer me. I needed someone's contact info and knew he had it but hesitated before sending him a message. He wrote me back with the info and then sent me this apology that he had a lot of stuff going on that it was all a mess, that he was seeing someone at the time and didn't know how to say that to me but that he thought I was wonderful and was very sorry for how things turned out between us. He started asking me questions about why I needed that person's info and what not. At that point I felt over it because I had kind of gone back to my ex but it didn't work out. I was a little cold in my responses because I didn’t think I wanted anything with him anymore. But now I can't stop thinking about him. It's been a few weeks since our last email. Am I dumb to reach out?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's in a relationship with a woman I wouldn't reach out. If you just have to ask him if he wasn't seeing anyone could he ever see the two of you together. Its best to just get on with your life

• Apparently he broke up with her. One of my friends thinks he still likes me and broke up with her to go after me. But I don't really know what to think.

• Why don't you ask him?

What Girls Said 0