Valentines day is coming up and I dont even have a single clue on what to get my girlfriend?

so what should i do with my girlfriend. we have been dating for 4 months. we are young so i dont have a lot of money. any ideas? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Flowers and a romantic movie night (just a DVD is fine) sounds awesome :) would you please look at mine? Thanks! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Flowers are almost always a must. Even if girls say they don't like flowers... they do on Valentine's Day. Unless you're my mother in which case NEVER ever ever give her flowers :p

Take her to a movie.

• Find out her favorite scent. Buy 2 candles in that scent. One candle reps you and the other candle reps your girlfriend light you light one and your girl light one. The candles signifies both of your love for each other. If you have a song that is yours n your girlfriends song play it and dance to it with her. Good luck.

• Flowerssss and a gigantic teddy bear

What Guys Said 1

• How much is "not a lot?" I'm ordering a delivery of flowers for mine.