Is it a turn of to guys, if a girl asks him out to the movies?

I've been talking with this guy for a while now, and I really like him, and since we are on final break, and neither of us have tests tomorrow, I want to ask him if he wants to go to the movies with me, since I have two free admissions. Would this be too desperate, or a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• i wish it happened more often

What Guys Said 8

• Helll naahhhh , since when is it a turn off to be asked out by a girl , its flattering

• Why is it girls are so afraid to ask a guy out? Is it the fear of rejection? I know most girls aren't "built" to handle rejection, but it's part of life. Guys deal with it ALL THE TIME, it's no big deal, you move on.

And no, If anything, he would prefer that you ask. There's no possible way that could be a turn off lol. Relax, ask him, and go enjoy yourself.

• How could an attractive girl asking me out be a turn off...

• how do you know I'm attractive?

• fair enough...

• What I'm saying is just ask him. Just do it.

• Hell no. Ask him out.

• I would be flattered if a girl asked me out. good luck.

• No what is a turn off however if there's no chemistry.

• What film? It's a good opportunity for him to see if you have good taste.

• Why would it be desperate? Your just asking him to the movies

What Girls Said 2

• if he said no he'd be way too immature. usually guys want the girl to be the ones making the move.
    I don't see where you can go wrong with this XD

• Girl are you serious? A guy getting asked by a girl, to see a movie, with FREE admissions? The only way you could make that better is if you added food into the offer, but it sounds pretty ideal.