Been seeing each other for 1 month. 7 Dates. Is it normal to expect less texting and a sense of "comfortableness"? Less of a need to impress?

We used to text everyday (goodmorning, how's your day going, good night) and flirty stuff. He still texts every now and then but it's not like it was before. Is this a sign of losing interest or are we just becoming more comfortable and not as much of that texting needs to take place anymore?

I'm just trying to figure this out. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, first a relationship is made up of two people. Is he just not calling/emailing/texting you or is it that he's not responding your communications? I'm six plus months in and we communicate everyday, no matter how hectic our lives are (really hectic), but that's because of both of us. It takes two for a relationship to work. If he's not responding, then something is up.

• He will initiate texts, and sometimes I will, but they are not as in-depth or long as they used to be. They're more short little texts (still every day contact), but not throughout the day like it used to be.

• Things ebb and flow. Sometimes you have to spice things up, sometimes he needs to.

What Girls Said 0