I'm not the most attractive guy. I can cook like no one's business! I can love like no other. How do I break the ice with a woman?

*I'm a bigger guy.
*I can make friends with anyone
*Love to cook
*I want someone I can be attracted to so I want someone that is at least about a 7 on a 1 to 10
*I don't know how to just walk up and start a conversation with a woman

Most Helpful Girl

• Try baking for the woman you like! If you see a specific person you like maybe bring her cupcakes or whatever you like to bake!

• That sounds like a good idea if she doesn't get weirded out by me bringing her food lol

• I get weirded out by a lot of things, but I think it would be really sweet of someone baked for me!

What Girls Said 2

• You want a 7/10? Why? Why not just a nice person whose personality compliments yours?

I mean, I understand the need for attraction... But 7/10 is pretty high lol.

• Well she doesn't have to be a 7 but around a 7 like 5 and up at least. I've dated 4s for their personality but let's face it whether it's a woman or man most need attraction for it to work.

• If you can make friends easy, you can meet women easy. Just forget they're a woman you like and pretend you're making a new friend. Then... wow her with your cooking and love.

• I do but it's hard finding one because there is no decent place to hang out or meet people at in the small towns around me

• Libraries, coffee shops, malls, grocery store, work if you have a job, college/uni if you go, friends of friends, on the street, bus stops... You can literally meet women anywhere. Just smile, look friendly, be polite, say hello and get talking.

What Guys Said 0