Could you sleep next to someone who snores?

When my parents snore they sound like fucking whales lol. They're two rooms away from me and the sound still keeps me up - makes me wonder if I could handle a partner who snores. Could you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought I could but my boyfriend snores so loud and like-- i think it's CUTE. and i think me thinking it's cute is WEIRD.

But hey, if you love someone and you wanna cuddle, you'll tolerate some beluga whale noises

• Actually, that's true. My BF snores (very lightly) and I think it's the cutest thing ever. It makes me think about our future kids and if they'll snore too, haha...

• I'm surprised that so many girls are like NAW MAN FUCK THAT NOISE (pun intended)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I fall asleep quite easily and I'm a deep sleeper.

• women, when they snore have a cuteness about them

• I can sleep.. Coz I don't focus on snoring... lol only focus on my sleeping n drowsy eyes..

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the volume. I can handle light, low snoring. I cannot handle lumberjacks felling trees snoring. Headphones with music or earplugs required.

• I really couldn't, I feel about about the fact that I can't stand it... But I just can't. It drives me nuts. I have a hard time quieting my mind for sleep as it is!

• Absolutely not. I can't sleep in a room that has intermittent noise, no tv running, no snoring, not even the ticking of a clock. It puts me on edge waiting for the next sound.

• I do. If I'm already asleep it doesn't wake me, but I can't fall asleep listening to it.
    We are both pretty much insomniacs anyway, so we're usually awake together most nights. It's not so bad.

• No. I'm very sensitive to sound. Once and a while my boyfriend snores, and when that happens I will adjust his head position while he's sleeping until it stops.

You can get earplugs if it really bothers you.

• I could handle snoring. I mean it's annoying yes but im a heavy sleeper so once I fall asleep I'm most likely not gonna hear it or care

• Not even if my life depended on it... Worse sound ever :'(

• Oh, you get used to it. Not to say that there's not the occasional night where I have to "accidentally" kick my boyfriend until he wakes up, just so I can either go back to sleep or fall asleep first.

• Agreed. I'm glad my guy usually waits for me to fall asleep before he drifts off.

• Nooo! I hate it! I'm a super sensitive sleeper so I can't sleep to someone if they snore loudly.