Isn't it funny how girls who want a bf can't get one but the girls who don't want a bf constantly get asked out?

Honestly I find it funny and ridiculous that it happens that way I mean seriously why don't the girls that want a bf can't get one but the girls that don't want a bf constantly get out I know its irritating getting asked out

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I find it funny and ridiculous that it happens that way (need a period) I mean seriously (need a comma) why don't (can't) the girls that want a bf can't ( get rid of that) get one but the girls that don't want a bf constantly get (asked) out (question mark) I know it (this thingy ' ) s irritating getting asked out (period)

And yea I find it hard to believe too. when I want a boyfriend no one bothers asking me out but when I would honestly rather stay single I get asked three times a day, figuratively speaking.

What Guys Said 2

• If your open. I'm free for a girl. I'm a little older but hey :)

• It is the same with guys. I have never been more popular with women, than when I was married. Even women that didn't know I was married were hitting on me. As soon as I became single, I became invisible again. Also, no I wasn't up to no good. I would tell them I was married, and most of them would immediately back off.

I wonder if they can smell the other gender on us, and without realizing it, somehow they deem us as more desireable, since we are already pre chosen by another partner.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I don't understand it either. When I met my boyfriend, I was totally fine with being single. I wasn't interested in relationships anymore. And then, well, I met him. HaHa, and I'm happy with him, but it was still irritating that I met him just when I was coming to terms with being single.

• YES !! What is up with this? Like really

• I thought it was all in my head?

• Ah nice i never thought about it that way

• Yeahhhhh it came into my mind a few years agi

• I wanted a boyfriend... and (wait for it) I got one. .---.

• People smell desperation and not wanting a bf makes you hard to get. A challenge and slightly more alluring.

• Yeah this is so true. It's kind of like when I'm looking for something in my house that I really need I can never find it, but when I'm not looking, there it is!