Isn't it funny how girls who want a bf can't get one but the girls who don't want a bf constantly get asked out?

Honestly I find it funny and ridiculous that it happens that way I mean seriously why don't the girls that want a bf can't get one but the girls that don't want a bf constantly get out I know its irritating getting asked out

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I find it funny and ridiculous that it happens that way (need a period) I mean seriously (need a comma) why don't (can't) the girls that want a bf can't ( get rid of that) get one but the girls that don't want a bf constantly get (asked) out (question mark) I know it (this thingy ' ) s irritating getting asked out (period)

And yea I find it hard to believe too. when I want a boyfriend no one bothers asking me out but when I would honestly rather stay single I get asked three times a day, figuratively speaking.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If your open. I'm free for a girl. I'm a little older but hey :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the same with guys. I have never been more popular with women, than when I was married. Even women that didn't know I was married were hitting on me. As soon as I became single, I became invisible again. Also, no I wasn't up to no good. I would tell them I was married, and most of them would immediately back off.

I wonder if they can smell the other gender on us, and without realizing it, somehow they deem us as more desireable, since we are already pre chosen by another partner.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I don't understand it either. When I met my boyfriend, I was totally fine with being single. I wasn't interested in relationships anymore. And then, well, I met him. HaHa, and I'm happy with him, but it was still irritating that I met him just when I was coming to terms with being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES !! What is up with this? Like really

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought it was all in my head?

• Show All
    • Ah nice i never thought about it that way

• Yeahhhhh it came into my mind a few years agi

• I wanted a boyfriend... and (wait for it) I got one. .---.

0|0
    0|0
  • People smell desperation and not wanting a bf makes you hard to get. A challenge and slightly more alluring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah this is so true. It's kind of like when I'm looking for something in my house that I really need I can never find it, but when I'm not looking, there it is!

0|0
    0|0