What would you do when a stranger comes to you and said "hey honey , come on let's go... our children are waiting in the car" ?

(You're dating someone when this happens)...

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey honey , come on let's go... our children are waiting in the car" ?
    I'll reply:
    How did you give birth to them by yourself?

What Guys Said 6

• i'd think she's crazy and ignore her

• 'Unless you're the eighth wonder in the world and in ways I don't care nor want to know, they're not my children, but yours. Have a lovely day. '

• lol :p that's funny...

• I have an edge to doubt myself. Probably I would ask what year it was to a random stranger in the street. If it's 2015, no problem. If it's 2025 or something, I think i have a memory loss situation. Just follow the lady.

• Id be like what the fuck?

• she will say... "yeah, that caused the babies " lol...

• "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm still a virgin idiot!" :P

• At first I thought you were scolding me :0 first of all say"I'm gonna quote something here" =p LOL

• Oh lol sorry! XD

• i would lift him up above my head and break his fcking spine

What Girls Said 8

• I'll tell him "I told you not to talk about my kids when I'm on a date! I haven't told him I'm married yet!"

• 'huh what'
    i would be taken aback, and then see what he want but think out loud that he has gone mad

• Honestly if he put a finger on me he wouldn't be standing anymore at that moment but is laugh say you have the wrong person and walk away or once again like I said he would be on the ground

• you are a wrestle girl O__o I sure have to keep distance :0 thanks anyway :3

• I'll tell him bubye you stupid salt head >___>

• Stranger danger, Amber alert!

• I would laugh so hard, funniest pick up line ever.

• pick up line with children #___# cool...

• Yeah I'm a similar way to when a guy immediately refers to you as his wife/fiancé/proposes, hilarious pick up lines.

• Damn... you're hairstyle is beautiful O____O

• Smile and walk away.

• That's a bad idea bz he will surely come running after you saying "honey wait, where are you going?" O___o

• Break out the peper spray

• Oh, you're too kind to deal with #___#

• Wrong person.