Who would pay for the first date in your country?

guys or girls? i mean usually.

do you think the one who asks people out should pay for the it?
and how about in later relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy usually pays for the first date in the U. S., though later on in the relationship, it switches between the guy and girl. Or at least it should. I mean come on, you can't expect the poor guy's wallet to go on forever.
    Lol, come to think of it, I believe it was the first date my boyfriend and I had where I paid for everything that he started calling me his girlfriend. Before that we were just dating. He told me that I was the first girl he ever dated who offered to do any of that, which he really liked. So now we switch off between who pays for things and do half/half =)

What Girls Said 7

• On every first date I've always paid my half but dates after the first date, if the guy wants to pay, I let him and then after that - I'll offer to pay for the next date. If the person who is the asker wants to go on an expensive first date then yes, they should pay.

• i respect you and all your exs

• We'd both pay for ourselves

• really? is it just you?

• are you a feminist? nothing wrong with being feministthough, just wondering

• I still dont get the whole feminist thing. I'm just doing me

• I won't pay if it is an official first date

• The guy usuallY

• It's a courtesy for the guy to pay

• The guy

.

• The man should pay.

What Guys Said 5

• It's not set in stone but I want to pay. I guess if she insists that she pays then by all means go ahead lol

• If she refuse to pay, she ain't getting none lel😂

• The man pays

• We pay for ourselves

• Usually the guy, but she'll pay her half if I decide I don't like her. lol