White Guys: Why do y'all date Asian Girls so much? There are much less options for us Asian Guys as a result?

125 Asian girls on Match. com and 70% indicate they only want to date white guys. So the only option I have is roughly 40 girls in my area I have a chance with

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly Asian girls aren't a possession, they are people and if White guys and Asian girls like each other then what's the fuss? Also given the massive population of people on the Asian continent I highly doubt every single Asian girl likes White guys, that's just absurd. There are plenty of Asian girls who like Asian guys, so you should have no problems.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Don't blame your results on other people, learn to be more attractive. And don't limit yourself to just Asian women either, there a lot of great people out there. Dating isn't a zero-sum game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date the white girls man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stick it to us white devils and steal our women yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you basing this from just one stupid dating site? If you look into the world most White guys date White girls and most Asian girls date Asian guys. Don't start getting frightened now...

1|0
    0|0
  • So don't just date Asian girls. There are non Asians who will date Asian guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • During my years of dating, I have dated black women and white women. I am married to a white woman. What you are asking about is simply a matter of personal taste and that can vary from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys don't date Asian girls, Asian girls date white guys.

Why? For the same reason that Native American women worshipped Spanish conquistadors, French women worshipped Nazi occupiers, and German women couldn't get enough of occupying (white and black) American/French troops.

0|0
    2|0
  • If you can't stand a little competition...

0|0
    0|0