Should I wait for my boyfriend to be done class today so I can talk t him?

Ok so its been almost two days now and my boyfriends phone keeps going straight to voicemail without even ringing and we go to the same school so I was thinking instead of just waiting around for him to get ahold of me since its already been a day without hearing from him if I should just wait for him after school today I have a good idea of when he gets out of class and I`m just feeling like it could be a good idea that way I can just get to talking to him to see what is going on what do you all think? should I wait so I can talk to him after school? or should I wait for him to call/text me?

Thanks

• Yes I should wait for him after school
  • No I should just wait for him to call/text me
Who ever can give the best answer gets extra points

What Guys Said 1

• Was there anything that happened that caused him not to talk to you?

• The only thing i can think of is he has an exam today and he said he felt like he wouldn't get any of the work done for it if I was around cause he would get distracted by my and that he knew himself well enough to know he needed to work on it first

• In that case, I don't think their is anything to worry about. He's just trying to focus on his exam.

• Yeah I guess so it would just be nice if he said he planned on turning his phone off till the exam is done today then turning it on again after

What Girls Said 0