Are you okay with your significant other wearing revealing clothing?

Do you ever get jealous if he/she gets too much attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, she is free to wear what she likes

What Guys Said 6

• It all depends on what it is, exactly, she's wearing and in what situation. If it's really hot summer weather it wouldn't bother me at all if she wore shorts shorts and a crop top. I certainly wouldn't be bothered if she wore a skimpy bikini at the lake or beach. I assume other guys are gonna notice, 'cause that's what guys do. But I don't believe in repressing girls to make them "cover up."

• I wouldn't really feel comfortable with it. If she is my significant other, There should be no need to wear revealing clothes or do anything else to get attention from other males. She's either all in with me, or she isn't. If she still has a need for more male attention, She isn't all in with me, and it would be time for me to move on. I would make that cut well before we made it to the altar.

• It depends on if she wears them for me or because she enjoys/desires male attention.

• Absolutely fine with it

• I wouldn't mind, but, I'd wonder why she was doing it

• It depends on her MO. If it's just to do it for him, I don't mind but if she's trying to get other attention (when I give her plenty of attention) then I can't really condone it

What Girls Said 2

• It's fine with me. I really like experiment with clothing so she doesn't have to hold back either. Like wise for dating a guy it doesn't matter to me

• Yes I do get jealous but it's her body, not mine, so I can't decide what she wears. I suggest her to change but if she doesn't want to, I have to suck it up.