How much do strippers make a night? Do you know any strippers? How are they emotionally?

How much do strippers make a night? Do you know any strippers? How are they emotionally

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where they are stripping and as far as emotional goes it depends how hard the girl is. I don't know any strippers though, but I do know that it depends on certain things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i use to know them through friends and even went on a vacation with them. theyre down to earth, opportunistic if the circumstances allows them, hates their dads usually

emotionally, prob wired differently...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, I was once asked by the club to ask for 5 dances from this one girl because she was BRAND new, and wasn't making all that much. They paid me just to buy her dances, yikes. Lap dances are usually $20, while stage tipping would be however much you'd want to give. They also do "rooms" where you get to hang out with them for about an hour for a lot of money. I would never do that though. I only know the ones I see at the club. Some are emotionally stable, while others aren't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!