What would you do if you were about to kiss your date for the first time when someone interrupts you?

This is another movie trope where a romantic kiss is about to happen but they are denied because someone interrupts them.

What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure what I would do lol since it hasn't happened to me yet
    but if i was interrupted lol i would be even more blushing since i would be already blushing when it'd be about to happen lol
    But i think i'd try to kiss him at the end of the date, when he drops me off or when I drop him off lol
    (The mission accomplished~! 😛😛)

I'm kinda outgoing and playful in a way so 🙊 but with blushing of course lol

But i might become really shy too lol im not sure how i would really react haha 😛

• I don't know what I would do.. it hasn't happened to me, because I usually kiss someone when I'm alone.. especially if it's going to be my first kiss. but I guess I would be frustrated and let it past. Stare off with the interrupter? maybe? lol I don't know

• HULK SMASH!!!
    filmcrithulk.files.wordpress.com/.../...033108.jpg
    He'd have to be pretty special for me to kiss him, so I'd ignore whoever is stupid enough to interrupt and kiss him anyway. I might SMASH, though. Always possible.

• i would be pissed off by the one disturbing me
    ... i'll be like
    i1289.photobucket.com/.../...acdec_zps8f320465.jpg

• I would probably think I was giving the intruder a fake happy look, but apparently I'm an open book soo they'd probably feel like they were about to get an air strike called on them just from the look I'd give them alone.

• that wouldn't happen. all my first kisses with guys are in private. 'not big on the pda.

• I'd laugh the awkwardness off then try again later!

• I would still kiss him. Fuck the distraction.

• Stare at the culprit

What Guys Said 2

• I will try to forget about the distraction, but if it's something that I have to stop, then I will act nicely, but I'll make sure with my eyes that if I could, I would kill him right in the spot.

But I'm a nice guy! :D

• i'd kiss my date while punching the person interrupting us.