What is LOVE?

What is LOVE and how do you know if it's really there. This word is tossed around quite often. How do you know what's real?

Most Helpful Girl

• "He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking."

What Guys Said 3

• Love is basically to care someone. If you care for a person, means you love him/her.
    That person can be your mom, your dad, your sibling, cousin, uncle, aunt, your pet dog, your friend or of course your SO.
    Don't mistake love as romance.
    You can't care for anybody and if you do, you would probably receive compliments like "you're lovely", you'd like to care for the people you have strong feeling of affection or interest.

• 0|0
  • A biological trick to make us want to reproduce.

What Girls Said 2

• Love vs infatuation: infatuation is what can thus person do for me? I like how this person named me feel..

Love: what can I do for that person? I love seeing how happy I make this person.

• When you would do anything for that person. When that persons needs and problems comes before yours. When you always have that person on you mind. You'll know it's love when it happens.
    A lot of people mistake love for puppy love