Its been 6 years and I can't let him go, help?

okay so im not really sure what to do. its been 6 years since I've been with my ex but we have always managed to stay in touch and he has always been there for me. because of our circumstances we never got back together. im a single mom and I've been with my sons father on and off the past 4 years and I've officially ended that situation. and now i can't stop thinking about my ex (i have always thought of him, bt i just resently seen him) from 6-7 years ago, but my parents dont like him for many reasons. im not really sure if this makes any sence i just need some advice maybe someone has been through the same situation. help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• 6 years is too long for me tbh, i wouldn't want to be stuck in that situation for too long.
    there must be something about him that make you think about him for 6 to 7 years... it could be the sweet memories that both of you once shared. if it is the memories, i feel that it is part and parcel of our lives.
    Time to start brand new life with someone good, you ended a relationship for a reason.