GIRLS, am I a wimp do you think?

I was playing soccer and i got hit by the ball really hard in the nuts... i wanted to keep playing but it fully dropped me and i had to be helped from the field... so anyway my gf who was watching said it was embarrassing for her in front of her friends because i acted like a wimp and that its only a game of soccer... is she being insensitive or am i a wimp?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ouch, that sounds so painful :( , if I'd been her I'd've been all about the trying to take care of you.. sounds to me like she doesn't get how much that would hurt :/

• yeah... the thing that made me the most angry is that when i snapped at her about it she said oh there's not much down there anyway, and that I over-reacted...

• its actually a big turn on for me being with a girl who is a bitch... but i guess i can't handle it lol. Its all fine but when she makes a comment like that indicating my penis is small then thats enough for me, i think ill break up with her

• Wow, okay, well good luck whatever you decide to do.. Sounds like a rough time :(

What Girls Said 5

• she's being insensitive. Tell her that when she gets balls and gets fucking hit in them with a large amount of force & walks away like nothing happened then and only then can she judge you. Lol js

• lol i know right... it sucks

• Ow? How many professional athletes have to get carted off the field for injuries? You're not a wimp. She's being insensitive. I mean... yeah " how embarrassing for me? I'm not on the field playing a pretty physical game..." The horror...

• She's being insensitive. That would hurt anyone, guys especially!

• Dude you just got your nuts crushed. Insensitive af.

• yeah thats what i thought...

• insensitive 😑 far from being a wimp, she cares more about what her friends think -.-

What Guys Said 2

• Imagine how many times Leonidas got whacked in the nuts by a stray spear or shield edge, and look at how long he lasted. He fought for 3 days being outnumbered and surrounded, and went down swinging rather than limping off the field.

So your girlfriend may have a point...

• Well Leonidas wasn't on GaG. Nor would he post anonymously.
      So, using your logic, you're a wimp too. XD

Also, Leonidas died. [SPOLIER} :P

• All I'm saying is anonymous GaG users are hardly the final authority on manliness.

• I don't think ANYONE on this site is the "final authority on manliness", but you seem to think otherwise.

• You got hit in the balls and got hurt. How is that being a wimp?

Unless by "hit by the ball", you mean "bashed by a feather" or "smashed by a gentle breeze", she's being insensitive.