Do you think mysterious people are usually sociopaths or psychopaths?

Most Helpful Girl

• well its usually the quiet ones you have to worry about

• I take offense to that! : )
      Us quiet people may just have a lot on our minds and/or find we get more information about the world around us from listening. Actually, in my case I have about 3 different things running through my head to say at once and it takes me a second to figure out which is best lol. It is so humiliating when you are thinking two similar words and you combine both of them and make a new word!

• It's Actually the nice people you have to worry about

• true enough usually "nice people" aren't really nice. i believe the same about quiet people and nice people especially the "nice guys" who finish last. look what happened elliot rodger.

What Guys Said 5

• I could write a book about your question, but alas I only have 2000 words! Mysteriousness and socio/psychopathy are not usually linked. You'll find that the most dangerous social predators are actually in fact very open to social interactions because they WANT to prey on others. Tigers don't just lay or sit around, they go after their prey. The more appropriate word in my humble opinion isn't "mysterious," rather it would be "strange or seems off." Assuming you're a female, you have better odds of finding immoral behavior as women tend to be more socially intuitive on average. Unfortunately, they are also swayed easier by their emotions, specifically through charm and charisma. Sociopaths and Psychopaths tend to be charming or charismatic which is how they lure in their victims. Bottom line, mysterious people usually are NOT immoral people. Many people think I am mysterious, but I am just a complex or perhaps even a little weird kind of guy...

• I think there's 2 types.
    Mysterious people as in those who act inconspicuous and generally doesn't really stick out in the crowd of vibrant people.
    Think of them... as a lone patch of white in a canvas of pastel colors.

Those people are mysterious... in a good way.

Then we have the twisted and eccentric people who you have no idea what are their motives... those are your sociopaths.

Two different types of mystery there , I think you're referring to the later.

• In theory u would think so... but there are plenty of extroverted and sociable people that are psychological deviants.

• Mysterious is more than being shy

• Sociopathy just means we don't feel guilt.
    Not all of us are dangerously selfish egomaniacs.

• I'm quiet in class, I have an extremely high pain tolerance, i have been hit directly in the balls and I didn't flinch or wince in pain. I have cuts and burns on my arm. People are convinced I'm a sociopath, very ignorant of them.

What Girls Said 4

• I usually get called mysterious and yes I am weird, yes I do have fucked up thoughts sometimes but I'm not a psychopath although I could be a sociopath judging from my unsocial behavior. But most are really unharmful if they were, they would probably only want them to hurt themselves. I think people who are viewed as 'normal' turn out to be bigger psychopaths than the 'weird' people. So no, they're not.

• Is that you in your default? You're so pretty
      You remind me of this celeb. Can't think of her name tho

Anyways, I'm the same
      And I agree 100 percent

• Yes, thank you and I'm glad:)

• No. That's not really a sign of sociopathy.

• Neither. I can be mysterious. Usually it's because I can't handle a lot of the people in my college and I wood rather listen to music than listen to drama. The headphones in walking solo stereotype is usually associated with mystery.

• You do not seem mysterious
      Mysterious isn't shy

• That's not mysterious
      You don't even have that energy
      You just look like an average white girl

• That mysterious energy? Pardon my profile pic but lets back off with the stereotypes here

• Iknow I am a psychopath i Have a feeling I may be schizophrenic