I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. i'm already heart broken so be nice. Love letter or not?

:/ Hmm. I have never really attempted to write a love letter and for a while I've been trying to get a response from this guy who after much consideration I realise I'm in love with. I've messaged him quite a few times on Facebook all in vain. Before you call me a freak, the whole time I was writing it I knew he must be thinking I was nuts but it got to the point where I needed to express my feelings so, I stopped caring. :/ this is not normal for me. this is the first time EVER I've really tried to chase someone. I have tried so hard to forget him and had many opertunities to get together with others but I find my self emotionally unavailable now because I love him. We'd been dating for a really really short time ( like two weeks) and he told me he needed space. it's really sad because he told me I was perfect and I did nothing wrong ( his perfect was in capitals ;) ) and he said it was because he had a lot of problems at home, like, with drugs and his relationship with his parents... it's really sad because.. I don't care about those things :/ because I have unconditional love for him and Id help him with anything. I've never really beleived in love at first sight until now.. he's the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep.. im not sure what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Give him his space and leave him alone. Focus on getting on with your own life. He isn't interested enough to want a relationship with you, despite whatever he is dealing with.

• I need a hug..:( yeah I know but.. yeah, it's hard. I'm trying my best to get on with my own life :)