Why do guys go crazy over girls who are already in relationships?

I dont get it.. Why do they chase after girls in relationships and try to break the couple up instead of girls who are single and independent?

Just curious..

Most Helpful Girl

• i always wonder the same thing too!!

What Guys Said 6

• The funny thing is, I've noticed that it was women who go after guys who are already in a relationship

I'm not saying that guys don't do this too, but for some reason it's more common when women do it (At least from what I've observed so far)

• I most certainly do not. The second I know she's taken I go away.

• Because if your fucking alpha you go after what you want.

• Because some don't know they are and the ones who do they realize why her boyfriend chose her.

• Always thought that girls were the main ones with the habit of doing this.

• Maybe its both genders then i guess

• They do? I was under the impression the ladies do this, not saying guys don't but I thought it were the gals who did so over the Gents :L

• Well geez maybe its just me that notices this XD

• Haha or maybe we all just see what we want to see rather than what's really happening? :)

What Girls Said 2

• Adrenaline maybe? Or hunting experience? At the end to be able to say, I win?
    whatever the reason, I think it's just ugly to chase someone taken.

• either the guy has liked the girl before and seeing her with another guy makes him jealous or the guy is just plain crazy and likes to cause drama between couples -.- ahha